|Burgundy Hollow Farm, Inc.
"Where Champions Get Their Start"
| 2012 Team Challenge Standings
Team Name Oct 28 July 22 May 6
Sulouf 59.8 (1st) 72.6 (6th) 68.2 (4th)
Springview 63.8 (2nd) 54.0 (2nd) 72.9 (6th)
P-Squared 70.3 (3rd)
ESdcta, 1 71.8 (4th)
Maynard 72.6 (5th) 72.6 (5th) 62.5 (4th)
ESdcta, 2 94 (6th)
Blazing Saddles 108 (7th)
Stinneford 53.0 (1st) 54.3(1st)
Weaver 58.9 (3rd)
Burbank riding academny 65.7 (5th) 66.5 (2nd)
Morse 67.38 (3rd)
Harvestview 74.5 (7th)
Hafer 77.1 (8th)
Schultz 81.9 (9th) 90.0 (9th)
Bleiler 87.6 (10th)
Lutfy Moms 72.5 (5th)
Heavenbound 73.5 (7th)
Lutfy Kids 74.6 (8th)
|Burgundy Hollow Horse Trials
proudly sponsored by:
Burgundy Hollow's Team Challenge was a great success with 19 Teams.
Here's how it works:
* A team consists of a minimum of three people who want to be on the same team. There is no limit to the number of
riders on each team.
* At least two people must ride dressage, two must ride stadium and two must ride xc.
* We add the lowest 2 dressage, lowest 2 stadium and lowest 2 xc scores together for a Team Sore.
This allows riders who only do one phase to be part of a team.
* The Team with the lowest score at each event receives a trophy.
* Seasonal Team Challenge: One person from a team or one trainer must enter at least two Burgundy Hollow Horse
Trials in 2012 to qualify their team for the season challenge. The team's lowest two scores will be added together.
The team with the lowest total score will have their name engraved on a plaque at Burgundy Hollow and each team
member will receive a prize.
Burgundy Hollow Horse Trials
Ride Times will be posted by midnight on Thursday prior to each event.