2013 Dates are listed below
Seasonal Team Challenge
|Burgundy Hollow Farm, Inc.
"Where Champions Get Their Start"
|Burgundy Hollow Horse Trials
proudly sponsored by:
October 27, 2013
Burgundy Hollow Horse Trials / Mix and Match
Horse Trials, Dressage, Stadium, and Combined Test
Team Challenge: Trophy
A team consists of a minimum of 3 riders. Riders do not all have to enter the full HT;
however, each team must have at least 2 scores, at any level, for each phase of a horse trial.
The lowest 2 scores of each phase from each team will be added together to be the team score.
The more riders a team has, the better the chances of having the lowest scores.
Seasonal Team Challenge: Name on plaque at Burgundy Hollow
Teams consist of a minimum of 3 riders. Team must compete at two Burgundy Hollow Horse Trials in 2013.
Two riders must be the same at each event. The lowest 2 scores from each team at each event will count.
The more riders, the better the chance of having the lowest scores. At our October Horse Trials, the winning
team with the lowest cumulative score will receive 10 gift certificates and their name will be engraved on a
plaque that will remain at Burgundy Hollow.
Horse Trial $ 78.00 (N, BN, Starter)
$ 63.00 (Intro)
Combined Test $ 53.00
Dressage $ 25.00 first test $20.00 any subsequent test
Stadium (clear round) $ 15.00 first round $10.00 any subsequent round
Cross Country $ 35.00 first round $25.00 any subsequent round
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO EVENT, PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED,
$3 DISCOUNT FROM PAYPAL PRICES FOR CHECKS RECEIVED PRIOR TO CLOSING DATE
Rider and Horse Combination may do as many of each phase (dressage, stadium and xc)as they choose to enter.
To be scored as a combined test or horse trials, rider/horse combination must enter same level at each phase.
Level Dressage Test Cross Country Height / Speed Stadium Height
Intro 2011 Walk/Trot USDF Intro A * 18" / not timed 18"
Starter 2010 USEF BN Test A or B 2 ' 0" / not timed 2' 0"
BN 2010 USEF BN Test A or B 2 ' 7" / not timed 2' 7"
N 2010 USEF N Test A or B 2 ' 11" / not timed 2' 11"
Closing date: Sunday only one week prior to event .(April 28, July 14, Oct. 20). Late entries will incur a $25 late fee.
Dressage Judges: TBA
Important things to know:
* Entries are online. Once you click Submit, your payment is due. Please email your Coggins and mail your liability release.
* Late entries will incur a $25 late fee.
* Coggins may be emailed. If you arrive without a Coggins, you must remove your horse from the premises to protect others.
* Be sure to specify Dressage Test A or B
* Divisions for horse trials will be determined by stadium and xc height.
* Dressage tests A and B may be in same division.
* Scoring for combined test or horse trials will be determined by first ride in each phase.
* Rider/horse combination must enter same level for all phases for CT and HT.
* Different riders may ride same horse if scheduling permits and horse is fit enough to continue.
* Refund Policy: No refunds after closing date or if event is cancelled. Refunds prior to closing date less $15 office fee.
About Event Day:
* Whips may be carried in dressage.
* Dressage tests may be read without penalty
* No timing for stadium or xc.
* Food Available for lunch, not breakfast.
* Photographs by www.equiscapephotography.com
* Dogs must be leashed.
* We recommend that you bring your own water. We will have a stock tank with water and a dipping bucket.
* Management reserves the right to decline a horse or rider entering more than one round of xc if horse or rider that has
already ridden xc and appears fatigued.