Burgundy Hollow Northampton, PA Call/Text: (610)417-4231
Burgundy Hollow : Wine for Division Winner (If rider is a minor, it goes to the parent for all their love & support.)
Thank you to our sponsors for providing gifts for our riders.
Horsemen's Outlet :
* Cinch Sacks and Water Bottles for every rider
* Socks for the top 3 riders in each division.
Mane N' Tail :
* Bags and large sample bottles for every rider
* Large product bottles for Each winner
Swedish Equine Products and Divine Equine:
* Beautiful Plughz Bonnets for Division Winner
* Polo Wraps for the Lowest Score of the day
Blue Bridle Equine Insurance:
* Horse Trials sponsorship
* Pens and Notepads for every
Riders of No Brakes were Lauren Chumley, Jessie Hayes, & Alesandra Rogers.
1st No Brakes 49.0
2nd JET 66.4
3rd Tarypen 75.1
4th Holman/Kilgo-Kelly/Morgan 82.5
Thank you to all our Volunteers who make Burgundy Hollow a success.
Congrats to Team Blue Heron for winning the Team Competition. In a close second place was Applewood Farm.
1st Blue Heron
2nd Applewood Farm
3rd Benes, Dengler, Gilmore
4th Ramsey, Ochs, Snyder
5th Adey, Hillman, Shuman
Results will be uploaded to this page within one week following each event.
Where champions get their start
* Horse Trials * Mix & Match *Combined Test * Dressage Only *Stadium Only * XC Only * Teams * Additional phases may be added to any entry
Copyright © Burgundy Hollow Farm, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Burgundy Hollow Farm, Inc 3368 Church Rd, Northampton, PA 18067 Call/Text (610) 417-4231 Email email@example.com